PRESSURE TEST PLUG
Tools to help you do the job right!
Used to pressure test Crankcase or protect engine from foreign materials entering crankcase
- When carburetor is removed, insert Pressure Test Plug to the correct step to fit flange. Tighten clamp.
- Used to pressure test crankcase.
- Use when carburetors are removed to prevent foreign material from entering the crankcase.
- 4 step Plug works on Mikuni carburetor flanges ranging in size from 40-44mm, 36-38mm, 30-34mm and 26-28mm.
- Each plug is anodized to enhance surface hardness and prevent corrosion.
- Includes cylinder extension studs to elevate crankcase which prevents the connecting rods from hitting the work bench.