- LT-Z90 QuadSport SE
- LT-Z90 Quadsport
- Designed to fit in the factory air box exactly like original filter
- The best selling replacement air filter for competition
- Unique two stage design allows for easy and complete cleaning
- Dual layer of foam, can be serviced separately
- Thin Ultra Seal
- Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
Why foam is a better air filtration medium than paper or gauze.
The principle of how foam air filters work is simple: “Open Cell” Polyurethane Foam is wetted with specially developed filter oil. The “sticky” filter oil is suspended in the path of the dirty air on the strands of the web-like cell structure of the foam. This makes it impossible for dirt to pass through the depth of the filter without sticking to the strands. As the outer strands become loaded with dirt particles, the wetted strands downstream start trapping dirt, allowing the entire thickness to be utilized. This prevents surface loading or air restriction for 80% of the service life of the air filter element. When the filter is sufficiently dirty, it can be easily washed, re-oiled, and re-used.